LEASING NOW!!! Join Mon Health Neighborhood Hospital, Subway, Fast Signs, Ace Hardware, Next Level Fitness, Aarons, among others!! Premier Commercial Real Estate Services is exclusively representing the brand new Middletown Commons project in Fairmont/Whitehall, WV with approximately 379,000 square feet available. This site, which is a stones throw from Interstate 79 in between Morgantown and Bridgeport, lies in the heart of the rapidly growing North Central West Virginia region.
We are proud to be working with the developers on this project to bring it back to being a community hub the quality people of Fairmont, WV and surrounding areas can be proud of! Current developers have a track record of the regions finest commercial developments including Washington, PA’s Park Place at the Meadowlands, Morgantown, WV’s Suncrest Towne Centre, Pierpont Landings, Fort Pierpont, Burrough’s Place, Northpointe Plaza, Bridgeport, WV’s Market Place and more! For more development information, please visit the development tab on our page.
This project will tie together and be directly in the heart of the rapidly growing North Central West Virginia (NCWV) region, submarket of Pittsburgh, PA, that has significantly exceeded both state and national population and economic growth statistics in recent years which has developed a pent up demand for new retail, restaurant and office space options. Future NCWV economic outlooks project years of continued expansion!
– In the Heart of the Rapidly Growing North Central West Virginia (NCWV)
– Complete & Total Open Air Concept Renovation of the Area’s Shopping Hub opened in 1971
– Retail, Office Space, Flex Space, & Pad Sites
– Submarket of Pittsburgh, PA in the Pittsburgh TV Market
– Certified TIF District with all New Sidewalks, Street Lights, & Roads
– Located in the Center of the NCWV I-79 High Technology Corridor
– Surrounded by At Least 150 Multiple New Construction Single Family Homes, Town-Homes and Patio Homes Built By Dan Ryan Homes, T.J. Contracting and Others
-In the shadow of the I-79 Technology Park which is home to Northrop Grumman, First Energy and Federal Operations such as: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA,) U.S. Department of Commerce, NASA, and FBI. Within this park includes one of the most advanced super-computing centers in the nation, two of the most important satellite ground stations for climate and weather in this hemisphere of the planet, and the entire cyber-security operation for the U.S. Department of Commerce!
All of our listings can be found on LoopNet. Click the LoopNet Listing link for more detailed space availability information.
Fairmont | Whitehall
Retail | Restaurant | Office | Build To Suit